Basic overview of the Science Mod:
The Science Mod is a very small mod that allows you to extract blood from your enemies in order to craft new items. This mod opts for quality over quantity, and at the moment is only a work in progress. But, I would recommend downloading this mod now so that you get all of the updates early! This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and can also be installed for server and client.
How to use the Science Mod:
There is no real way to use the Science Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Science Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Science Mod:
- First of all, you need to craft a syringe with a piston, glass and one steel ingot.
- The syringe will allow you extract blood from yourself, an enderman, spiders, zombies and skeletons.
- Right click to extract blood, or shift and click to take your own.
- You can then extract DNA from several weapons and also create and craft a new machine.
How to Install the Science Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Science Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Science Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.