Basic overview of the Team Crafted Mod:
The Team Crafted Mod is a brilliant mod that is compatible for Minecraft 1.7.4. This mod is a team effort produced by Team Crafted. It has nice features! This mod is mainly for fun as it has various unrealistic features that some players might not enjoy. Some items of this mod could be seen as overpowered so beware whilst playing with this mod on client and server. This mod is a great addition to any mod-pack and I highly recommend downloading it for some top notch fun and excitement!
How to use the Team Crafted Mod:
There is no real way to use the Team Crafted Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Team Crafted Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Team Crafted Mod:
- “Betty” is an axe that spawns lighting from up to 250 blocks away and is very strong.
- “El Boost” is a sword that when right clicked, will launch you rapidly in that direction.
- “Budder” is a new food item that will heal 4.5 hunger points.
- This mod is available for the latest patch of 1.7.4.
- Updated regularly and has so many more cool features.
How to Install the Team Crafted Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Team Crafted Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Team Crafted Mod:
- There most recent update for the Team Crafted Mod added some bug fixes and also a “Money Stealer”.