Basic overview of the Ultimate Nether Mod:
The Ultimate Nether Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is created by the developer ‘Oneric’. This developer was sick and tired of how plain and boring the Nether was, so he thought that he would change that! If you want to spruce up your Minecraft underworld, and see brand new dimensions and mobs in your game, then I highly recommend this Minecraft mod.
How to use the Ultimate Nether Mod:
To use the Ultimate Nether Mod, you first of all need to install Minecraft Forge. After this simply download the mod, and then launch your Minecraft game. If done correctly, the biomes should naturally spawn in your Minecraft world. These biomes will then allow you to largely access the rest of the Ultimate Nether mod.
Ultimate Nether Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Ultimate Nether Mod:
- One of the key features of this mod is the three new biomes that are added into the game. These are the Blackstone Biome, the normal Nether Biome, and the Ice-Hell Biome.
- Five brand new mobs are added in to the game, most of which occupy your new and improved Nether. These include the likes of the ‘Lost Soul’, ‘The Slaughter’ and ‘Ice Ghost’.
- With over 65 new crafting recipes, and 36 new types of items and tools – it is hard to see how you will ever get bored of this very large and extensive mod!
How to Install the Ultimate Nether Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Ultimate Nether Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Delete the META-INF file.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Ultimate Nether Mod:
UPDATE 1.8.5: The latest update for this mod fixed a bug that meant that the ‘Ice Pigmen’ were not holding Glowstone swords. There is also a chance update, that meant that on hard difficulty the ‘Ice Pigmen’ can summon thunderbolts.