Basic overview of the The Whos Online Mod:
The Whos Online Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a unique server modification that allows you to see who is online before entering your online server. It’s available for players, server owners, admin, moderators etc- to view and see the names and skins of the players online on particular servers. Owners can register their server on this Mod/tool and set up with custom backgrounds, skins and layouts.
How to use the The Whos Online Mod:
There is no real way to use the The Who’s Online Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
The Whos Online Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the The Whos Online Mod:
- Allowing players or users on a Minecraft multiplayer to see who is online, without being on the server.
- Allows admins who are away from the game to constantly view who is online, what they look like, and full descriptions of each player.
- Fully customisable online features to tweak to your desire.
How to Install the The Whos Online Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the The Who’s Online Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the The Whoss Online Mod:
- There most recent update for the The Whoss Online Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.