Basic overview of the Thermal Expansion Mod:
The Thermal Expansion Mod is a tech based mod that implements a few very cool and unique features to the game. All of the features in this mod are very useful and can be used in inventive ways. The mod is also compatible with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER, so there is no reason why you can’t install it in your modpack. It can also be installed for servers and client-side.
How to use the Thermal Expansion Mod:
There is no real way to use the Thermal Expansion Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Thermal Expansion Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Thermal Expansion Mod:
- This mod adds in a new machine that can turn water into ice or snow instantly.
- There is also a machine that can combine water and lava at any time.
- The mod also implements a new wool block that doesn’t block or catch fire at all.
- This mod also makes redstone less useful, now you can set up complex machinery without the aid of redstone.
How to Install the Thermal Expansion Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Thermal Expansion Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Thermal Expansion Mod:
- There most recent update for the Thermal Expansion Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.