Basic overview of the THX Helicopter Mod:
The THX Helicopter Mod is a brilliant mod for Minecraft 1.8 that was created by the developer “Theoxylo”. This mod adds a well modelled helicopter into your Minecraft game. The mod is completely configurable through the settings and anything from the helicopters speed, to rotor motion to anything you can think of is adjustable. This mod is fun to download and play but isn’t the best for those who want a realistic play.
How to use the THX Helicopter Mod:
There is no real way to use the THX Helicopter Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
THX Helicopter Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the THX Helicopter Mod:
- The helicopter is well modelled and the functions are well adjustable through the config menu.
- You can fly the the helicopter all about Minecraft and gloat as your friends have to walk.
- The only thing about this mod that I don’t like is how cheap it is to craft.
- As long as you have some wood,you can create the helicopter from virtually anywhere in Minecraft!
How to Install the THX Helicopter Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the THX Helicopter Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the THX Helicopter Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs available for the THX Helicopter Mod.