Basic overview of the Timber Mod:
The Timber Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is a simple yet effective mod that will boost your productivity and will get your doing a lot more things in Minecraft. This mod only really has one feature. It allows you to collect all of the wood from one tree with one swing of your axe, simple break the bottom block of a tree and the rest of the timber will come falling down. Not only does this better boost your productivity, but it saves time and durability of your axe!
How to use the Timber Mod:
- Use any axe to break the bottom block of a tree. If installed correctly, the rest of the tree should come falling down.
Timber Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Timber Mod:
- The ability to break down any tree with one swing of your axe.
- Boost productivity and saves a lot of time.
- Fully updated to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
- Available to install for both client and server.
How to Install the Timber Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Timber Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for this Minecraft 1.8 mod.