Basic overview of the Time Control Mod:
Time control, what could be more epic? This mod adds a craftable remote that, when used, makes time go either twice as fast or half as fast (slow motion!), and now also a quarter as fast, and FOUR TIMES as fast. Now with the Matrix remote, you can run circles around mobs, dodge arrows, and be the ninja that you knew you had in you! This affects mobs and the speed you walk and break blocks at and how fast the sun and moon go up and down. In fact, it literally affects everything that is time related in the game.
How to use the Time Control Mod:
There is no real way to use the Time Control Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Time Control Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Time Control Mod:
- This mod adds some new features to the game that allows you to speed up or slow down your game.
- The standard remote will speed up or slow down your game by up to 50%.
- The slow-motion remote will then allow you to go even slower.
- The fast motion remote will allow you to speed up your game to a crazy speed.
How to Install the Time Control Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Time Control Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Time Control Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Time Control Mod.