Basic overview of the Tinker Tweaks Mod:
The Tinker Tweaks Mod is a very expansive and intelligent mod created for the latest addition of Minecraft 1.8. Iguana Tinker Tweaks is an add-on to The Tinkers’ Construct mod, previously reviewed here. It takes all the fun and tools from the mod and gives them a realistic leveling function. Your tools now require you to level them up by using them and they will gain more abilities and modifiers as you do. So you’ll construct your tools as you normally would with Tinkers’ Construct but now you’ll have to work harder and expand your skills over time.
How to use the Tinker Tweaks Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Tinker Tweaks Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Tinker Tweaks Mod.
Key Features of the Tinker Tweaks Mod:
- You will need to utilize the tool repair feature if you want to upgrade your tool parts and keep your tools in shape.
- This mod makes repairing easy as you’ll simply need a tool station table and an ingot of whatever your tool head is made from.
- So if you have a damaged flint tool, place it in the station, add a piece of flint and the tool is repaired.
- The same works for copper heads using a copper ingot, iron head and iron ingot and so on.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Tinker Tweaks Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Tinker Tweaks Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Tinker Tweaks Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.