Basic overview of the Tinkers’ Construct Mod:
Tinkers’ Construct is a mod about putting tools together in a wide variety of ways, then modifying them until they turn into something else. The tools never disappear and can be named and changed to your heart’s desire. Once you make them, they’re yours forever. Any world generation included in the mod is more efficient, but not required to progress. This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and can also be installed for servers and client side singleplayer.
How to use the Tinkers’ Construct Mod:
There is no real way to use the Tinkers’ Construct Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Tinkers’ Construct Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Tinkers’ Construct Mod:
- To begin work with this mod you’ll have to create the machine that is added in this mod.
- Then, open the machine in game and get to work.
- You can repair, combine and create tools in the mod, or even work with vanilla ones too.
- The mod is compatible with most other in dependencies and texture packs.
How to Install the Tinkers’ Construct Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Tinkers’ Construct Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Tinkers’ Construct Mod:
- There most recent update for the Tinkers’ Construct Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.