Basic overview of the Tiny Mythology Mod:
The Tiny Mythology Mod allows you to summon your own tiny beasts! You can play and have hours of fun using Magic mutants and Giant beasts! This mod takes tiny people to the next level, giving them amazing tricks, abilities, spells and attributes! This mod grants you the ability to command your own tiny army, full of centaurs, minions and more!
How to use the Tiny Mythology Mod:
There is no real way to use the Tiny Mythology Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Tiny Mythology Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Tiny Mythology Mod:
- The Centaur is a unit which is specialized in taking out other cavalry.
This is very helpfull when fighting larger armies and preventing yours from being flanked by enemy cavalry.
- The Rock Troll is a unit which is specialized in taking out enemy infantry at a fast rate.
- The Berserker is a unit which is specialized in overwhelming the enemy army.
- The Ent is a unit which is specialized in taking out enemy siege units.
- The Orc is a unit which is specialized in taking out enemy siege and ranged units.
How to Install the Tiny Mythology Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Tiny Mythology Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Tiny Mythology Mod:
- There most recent update for the Tiny Mythology Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.