Basic overview of the Tiny Storage Mod:
The Tiny Storage Mod, is a newly updated mod on Curse that has started to get some serious attention. The mods developer, TimtheBrick, has spun the idea of bigger is better on its head and has came up with the idea of adding smaller, more compact storage options into Minecraft. The mod is very well detailed, has good models and textures and runs very smoothly on 1.8. There mod is nearing on perfect, I can’t fault the mod whatsoever and I highly recommend that you download it right away.
How to use the Tiny Storage Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Tiny Storage Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Tiny Storage Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Tiny Storage Mod:
- Tiny Chests are chests that only hold 1, 2 and 3 rows of items.
- Filter chests (1, 2 and 3 row chests; each row stores one type of item)
- Micro Chests only hold one stack of items.
- Trash Chest (Holds one stack of items, deletes any more items of that type inserted)
- You can also now lock chests so that no one can get into them but you.
.The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Tiny Storage Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Tiny Storage Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.