Basic overview of the Too Many Mobs Mod:
The Too Many Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 adds a whole new range of mobs into your Minecraft game. Unlike other mods right now, this is updated to 1.7.2. This mod adds many new features to your Minecraft game, all of the which improve it in a very different way. So what are you waiting for? The Too Many Mobs Mod works perfectly whilst being installed by itself or you can even put it in your own mod pack.
How to use the Too Many Mobs Mod:
- To use the Too Many Mobs for Minecraft 1.7.4 you first of all need to download and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then if done correctly, all of the features will automatically be enabled in your Minecraft save.
Too Many Mobs Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Too Many Mobs Mod:
- This mod adds a bearded dragon that you can tame.
- This mod also allows you to tame a monkey which you can keep as a pet.
- Whales are now common than squids. They travel in packs and have rare drops!
- If were to kill an eagle you would be given an eagle feather!
- There are also packs of deers that will travel around your Minecraft world.
How to Install the Too Many Mobs Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Too Many Mobs Mod:
The latest update for this mod added more information and pics to the mod’s description.