Basic overview of the Tootsie Roll Mod:
The Tootsie Roll Mod, created by the planet Minecraft developer pogzilla, adds in only one item. It adds in a small item of food known as a tootsie roll. It heals two hearts and can be crafted very easily. The mod has planned features and can currently be installed for Minecraft 1.8 servers/client.
How to use the Tootsie Roll Mod:
There is no real way to use the Tootsie Roll Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Tootsie Roll Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase showing the features of the Tootsie Roll Mod.
Key Features of the Tootsie Roll Mod:
- The Tootsie Roll mod adds in an edible tootsie roll that heals two hunger bars.
- The Tootsie Roll mod has a great texture, and some of the best graphic work I’ve seen.
- The mod is very simple but effective, it’s ready to install for Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Tootsie Roll Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Tootsie Roll Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Tootsie Roll Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification as when the developer released the mod, he released all of the features at the same time. However there are planned features and they should be going ahead soon.