Basic overview of the Torch Levers Mod:
The Torch Levers Mod is an incredibly useful addition to hiding your levers and buttons. It gives you the ability to turn torches into levers or buttons as well as hiding buttons in book shelves and brick walls. Even though the buttons stick out slightly, from a front view they are barely noticeable. This is awesome because it means you can create secret hidden passage ways, and as this mod is available for SMP, the fun is doubled even more!
How to use the Torch Levers Mod:
- To use the Torch Levers Mod you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Torch Levers Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Torch Levers Mod:
- You can now create hidden passage ways with the help of torches. Craft the secret torch and use it as a lever or even a button to hide your most prized possessions!
- You can also turn book cases, brick, or netherbrick into hidden buttons too.
- A magic mod wouldn’t be complete with a mysterious hidden painting feature now would it?
- You can be very evil by setting up trapdoors that lead to spike traps!
How to Install the Torch Levers Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Torch Levers Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Torch Levers Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Torch Levers Mod. This is only a simple mod and is 100% complete, it is no longer being updated so don’t expect the developer to add anything.