Basic overview of the Totemic Mod:
Totemic, to put it simply is a basic ‘magical based’ minecraft mod which revolves around the creation of totems, which are comparable to vanilla beacons.Totemic adds, as you would expect totems, the fuel for these totems to do their effects is life essence, which can be extracted from plants using the Totem of Draining.
How to use the Totemic Mod:
There is no real way to use the Totemic Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Totemic Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Totemic Mod:
The following is a list of features and abilities that you can find on the magicl Totem Structure:
- Ocelot: This will stop all nearby creepers from exploding – Implemented
- Horse: This gives you a speed boost: Implemented
- Hopper: Will move all nearby items into the block under the totem intelligence
- Blaze: This will give nearby players fire resistance: Implemented
- Cactus: Damages nearby entities: Implemented
- Bat: Gives nearby players flight: Currently not implemented.
- Sun: This will stop rain: Implemented
- Food: This feeds you: implemented
- Love: This makes all nearby animals breed, since it will make them breed no matter what and reset the counter, you will need to do some fancy redstone control
- Draining: This will drain the life of all plants on the same Y axis as the Totem Intelligence and fills up a chlorophyll crystal
How to Install the Totemic Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Totemic Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Totemic Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Totemic Mod.