Basic overview of the Tour Le Parkour Map:
The Tour Le Parkour Map is a PS3 map download that is created by the developer Neriak. This developer is most famous for creating the Dropper Map, which is one of the most downloaded maps on the PC version of Minecraft. This map is just as challenging as the Dropper Map, and is also equally as fun too.
How to use the Tour Le Parkour Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Tour Le Parkour Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick.
Tour Le Parkour Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Tour Le Parkour Map:
- There are many parkour maps out there, but none of them is as challenging as this one!
- Created by the developer Neriak, it has a unique range of obstacles, including small and long jumps, drops and more.
- Ice, soul stand, fences and even the ability to parkour your way through different dimensions too.
- The map can be installed for the PS3 console version of Minecraft.
How to Install the Tour Le Parkour Map:
- To install the Tour Le Parkour Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Tour Le Parkour Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Tour Le Parkour Map as it has just recently been released onto the console version of Minecraft.