Basic overview of the Trampoline Mod:
The Trampoline Mod is a mod that is very self explanatory. What does this mod add into your game you may ask? Well TRAMPOLINES of course! Haven’t you always wanted to bounce around in your Minecraft world? Haven’t you always wanted to be able to fly as high as the clouds and eliminate the risk of dying from fall damage? Haven’t you always wanted a simple mod to install with effective and influential features? Then download the Trampoline mod today!
How to use the Trampoline Mod:
There is no real way to use the Trampoline Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Trampoline Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Trampoline Mod:
- This block is very easy to craft and can do a lot. By right clicking you can toggle how high you want to go, also you can disable it from bouncing you at all! Also, the more Trampoline blocks you place together the higher it’ll bounce you!
- This block is just a block that prevents fall damage, and makes trampolines feel complete.
- Available for Minecraft Servers and compatible with Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the Trampoline Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Trampoline Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Trampoline Mod:
- There most recent update for the Trampoline Mod simply updated to Minecraft 1.7.4.