Basic overview of the Travellers Gear Mod:
The Travellers Gear Mod, adds in new slots in the menu GUI that allows you to customize and be creative with your character even more than before. Rather than just having four slots for armour, the mod works in conjunction with any other mod that adds new wearable features to give you eight. The mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge.
How to use the Travellers Gear Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Travellers Gear Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Travellers Gear Mod.
Key Features of the Travellers Gear Mod:
- The Traveller’s Gear mod works in conjunction with the Baubles mod as well as many others that contain extra items and accessories to improve your abilities and skills.
- It simply adds extra slots in your character inventory to fill with the desired items.
- All you have to do is open up the little book in the top left of your character screen in the inventory.
- This opens up your new slots to fill.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Travellers Gear Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Travellers Gear Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Travellers Gear Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.