Basic overview of the Tree Ores Mod:
The Tree Ores Mod is a very very cool mod available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. What does it do I hear you ask? Well it actually just transforms the tree-cutting system so that you actually get ores from them, and that is about it. So what are you waiting for, download and install the Tree Ores mod today and share it with your friends.
How to use the Tree Ores Mod:
To use the Tree Ores Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Tree Ores Mod Video Showcase:
Because the mod is so new, there is currently no public video showcase showing the features of this mod.
Key Features of the Tree Ores Mod:
- Mine once and get trees of ores and have them almost infinite!
- Organized crafting system.
- Sphax BDcraft resource pack support!
- Config files, you can enable disable trees
- Ore Dictionary Support(adjustable with configs)
- Somewhat balanced now!
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Tree Ores Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Tree Ores Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Tree Ores Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Tree Ores Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release so I can’t really see him updating the mod any further. The mod is so small that there is nothing left to add.