Basic overview of the Turtle Mod:
The Turtle Mod is a small but bright little mod available for the latest patch of Minecraft. The mod adds in three variations of turtles all of which can be hunted and killed. The drops from the turtles can also be collected and turned into armour. The mod can be installed with Minecraft Forge for the best results. So what are you waiting for, download and install the mod today and enjoy all it has to offer. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and also has been ported to 1.8.
How to use the Turtle Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Turtle Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Turtle Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the Turtle Mod:
3 turtle variations, basic turtle, demon turtle, and ender turtle.
Normal turtles spawn in beach biomes, ocean biomes, river biomes, and swamp biomes, on sand blocks, but never under water,
Demon turtles spawn in the Nether biome, you can also breed turtles with apples.
- Ender turtles spawn everywhere, especially in the End.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Turtle Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Turtle Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.