Basic overview of the TuxWeapons Mod:
The TuxWeapons Mod is a brilliant modification created by the developer ‘TuxCraft’. This mod provides the player with a unique fighting style. These can then be combined to guarantee a truly magnificent Minecraft combat experience! This mod boasts that it is currently the only combat-based mod to have fully compatibility with all of your other favourite mods! So what are you waiting for? Go and download it right now!
How to use the TuxWeapons Mod:
To use this mod, it really is very simple! First of all you need to download and install it for the latest version of Minecraft. Then just follow the straight forward vanilla crafting recipes and enjoy your chosen weapons!
TuxWeapons Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the TuxWeapons Mod:
- You now have the ability to opt for a new type of weapon! The Battleaxe does huges amounts of damage, but the downside is that it is not very reliable and doesn’t take too long to break. It also doubles as a more expensive version of the axe!
- You can also now change your preffered ranged weapon! No longer do you have to bore yourself with the unreliable vanilla bow! You can swap it for a much more powerful, yet tricky, crossbow!
- Grappling hooks, hammers, dynamite, throwing knives, maces and so much more!
How to Install the TuxWeapons Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.6.2, you can do so by clicking HERE.
- Next, download the TuxWeapons Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and extract your download to your desktop.
- Next, open the %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and drag and drop your .zip files in there.
- Load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the TuxWeapons Mod:
UPDATE 0.3: Added increased balancing to the mod as well as other in game changes. The Spear now has a much longer reach, and there is an all new hammer smash ability!