Basic overview of the Twilight Forest Mod:
The Twilight Forest Mod is a very interesting mod that adds in a new realm into Minecraft. It’s reached very much like the nether but it encompasses an entire world forever in a state of twilight and surrounded completely by immense trees and giant mushrooms. This mod is compatible with many other mods and can also be installed with Minecraft Forge for better features and automatic updates to newer versions!
How to use the Twilight Forest Mod:
There is no real way to use the Twilight Forest Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Twilight Forest Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Twilight Forest Mod:
- The new realm adds a slew of features to make the game that much more entralling.
- The world gives plenty of new areas to discover like densely guarded dungeons, new creatures like rams, deer, and fireflies, as well as many new mobs, items, biomes and even abandoned castles.
- And, like the Nether, glowstone grows here naturally.
- The portal is very easy to create as well. It’s simply a 2x2x1 hole in the ground surrounded by flowers and filled with water.
- All you need to do then is to toss in a single diamond and the portal spawns.
How to Install the Twilight Forest Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Twilight Forest Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Twilight Forest Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.