Basic overview of the Uncle Grandpa Mod:
The Uncle Grandpa Mod, created by the developer MarcinJXXXX adds in a few items from the show Uncle Grandpa. I personally had never heard of the show Uncle Grandpa, and maybe you haven’t either, but that won’t stop you enjoying the mod. The mod is full of cool additions and features some of the most well detailed texturing and modelling work I have seen this year. Mostly the mod focuses on the addition of friendly and aggressive mobs and is available for versions 1.7.10 and 1.8.
How to use the Uncle Grandpa Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Uncle Grandpa Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Uncle Grandpa Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Uncle Grandpa Mod:
- Adds in Uncle Grandpa, Steve Pizza and Gus – all new friendly mobs.
- The mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge, and works with multiplayer servers and single player client,
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Uncle Grandpa Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Uncle Grandpa Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.