Basic overview of the Uncrafting Table Mod:
The Uncrafting Table Mod is a brilliant mod that allows you to take vanilla and modded items and put them into a new machine. This machine will allow you to revert to the materials used to craft the item, meaning that if you want more resources there is now a new way to do that. This mod is currently bug-free and also updated regularly, so there is no reason not to give it a go.
How to use the Uncrafting Table Mod:
There is no real way to use the Uncrafting Table Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Uncrafting Table Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Uncrafting Table Mod:
- To craft the Uncrafting Table, you simply need to surround a crafting table with cobblestone in a crafting table.
- Then all you need to do is place whatever item you wish into the crafting table.
- The Uncrafting Table will then give you back whatever items you used to craft it.
- Recycle any unwanted swords and tools for ingots and more!
- Updated regularly and up to date with 1.8.
How to Install the Uncrafting Table Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Uncrafting Table Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Uncrafting Table Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Uncrafting Table Mod.