Basic overview of the Underground Survival Map:
If you spend a lot of time underground in Minecraft you might be aware of just how intensely difficult it can be to survive underground for more than a few days at a time while you are mining for precious resources and fighting off mobs in cramped tunnels. You might want to test your subterranean survival skills in this Underground Survival map for Minecraft! You have a massive 1000 by 1000 square block area and 128 tall, giving you a ton of areas to explore and try to make your way through.
How to use the Underground Survival Map:
There is no real way to use the Underground Survival Map you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Underground Survival Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Underground Survival Map:
- 1000 by 1000 square underground survival map
- Massive amount of challenges to add to the survival aspect
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
- Compatible with both client and multiplayer version of Minecraft.
How to Install the Underground Survival Map:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8. by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Underground Survival Map and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Underground Survival Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Underground Survival Map.