Basic overview of the UnimCraft Mod:
The UnimCraft Mod, created by the developer Boy132, acts a complete overhaul that adds many new items to the game. The mod doesn’t just focus on one area of Minecraft, but instead boosts armour additions, weapons, tools, new ores and many many more. You can find a full list of additions below. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and Minecraft 1.8.
How to use the UnimCraft Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Castle Builder Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
UnimCraft Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the UnimCraft Mod:
- In total the mod adds in Items: 12, Blocks: 27, Tools: 28, (4 sets + 8 items) Food: 12, Armor: 16, (4 sets) Achievements: 8.
- The mod adds in new weapons, new tools, new ores and even a new dimension.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the UnimCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the UnimCraft Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.