Basic overview of the Vampirism Mod:
The Vampirism Mod adds several rituals which allow you to first become a vampire and then level up as a vampire, with higher levels you will get faster, stronger, better night vision etc, but it brings disadvantages with it, you take sun damage or are hunted by vampire hunters. By performing special rituals you can become a more skilled vampire and gain special skills like “Bat transformation” or “Revive the fallen”. Vampires are fast, strong and blood-thirsty entities, which do not like the sun, but don’t fear the night, and the best thing is: You can become one! The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8.
How to use the Vampirism Mod:
There is no real way to use the Vampirism Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Vampirism Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Vampirism Mod.
Key Features of the Vampirism Mod:
- As a vampire you don’t need to eat all that dry bread or eat these strange fruits called “apples”, you prefer some red and tasty blood, which you have to suck from animals or better villagers, but be careful not every animal likes to give blood.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4, fully updated, bug-free!
- Compatible with other mods, and can be installed for client and SMP.
How to Install the Vampirism Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Vampirism Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Vampirism Mod:
- There most recent update for the Vampirism Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.8.