Basic overview of the Vanilla Basics Mod:
The Vanilla Basics Mod is a brand new mod available for Minecraft 1.8. The developer, Phillykiller777, has added many items to the game that make vanilla Minecraft just a little bit more fun. The mod contains three sets of armour, as well as a brand new biome, a new tree with sapling, and new types of coal too.
How to use the Vanilla Basics Mod:
To use the Vanilla Basics Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Vanilla Basics Mod Video Showcase:
The following is a video showcase from the YouTube user: “Whoopsie”.
Key Features of the Vanilla Basics Mod:
- Adds in a hardened iron ingot, which can be crafted into a full set of tools, armour and weapons.
- The Vanilla Basics Mod also adds reinforced iron ingots, which can only be crafted into armour.
- The most powerful armour/ingot in the mod is Thorgen gems!
- The developer: “Phillykiller777”, has also told users that he will be adding a full dimension and 3 more biomes.
- The mod adds in a day to night changer, which simply allows a legitimate way to change from night to day.
- The new biome in the mod is the “Contaminated Biome”.
How to Install the Vanilla Basics Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Vanilla Basics Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Vanilla Basics Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Vanilla Basics Mod. The developer has only just released this mod today, but it only has one main feature. I really can’t see the developer updating the mod at all either.