Basic overview of the Vanilla Plus Mod:
Words from the developer of the Vanilla Plus Mod: “Have you ever wanted a use for those stacks of rotten flesh or ever wanted a way to craft bottles of XP or just store it away? Well this is the mod for you! This mod adds blocks and items that would normally fit into the game but just aren’t there, and also gives the most useless items a use!”. This mod is great, it seamlessly adds in many new items without disrupting the balance of the game.
How to use the Vanilla Plus Mod:
There is no real way to use the Vanilla Plus Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Vanilla Plus Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Vanilla Plus Mod:
- The Vanilla Plus mod adds in the following armour sets: Obsidian, emerald, gravel, ender, sapphire, ruby, purified.
- The mod also adds in the following blocks/ores: Magma ore, enchanted ore, hellfire ore, sapphire and ruby ore.
- It also adds in some amazing special items including the airbourne sword and the rapid bow.
- Very easy to install and compatible with Minecraft Forge and MCCPATCHER.
How to Install the Vanilla Plus Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Vanilla Plus Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Vanilla Plus Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Vanilla Plus Mod. The entire mod was released at once and the developer has not updated the features since the initial release.