Basic overview of the Vein Miner Mod:
The Vein Miner Mod is a extremely effective time-saving mod that allows you to mine the entire vein of an ore simply just by mining one of the key starting blocks. This mod is available for 1.7.4, and works seamlessly with other external mods. It has gained wide popularity in recent weeks due to its simplistic features and time saving ways.
How to use the Vein Miner Mod:
There is no real way to use the Vein Miner Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Vein Miner Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Vein Miner Mod:
- A mod to help mine veins of ores by mining blocks of the same type in a chain reaction, giving you the blocks at the end. This mod was inspired by the Connected Destruction mod.
- Furthermore, you can change the config settings so Vein Miner actually works with wood and axes, or whilst farming.
- Can be optionally be installed in the client for hotkey support.
- Can have personal settings (that can be remembered using the client part of the mod).
- Actually uses the tool to mine, so drops are correct. You can also change the settings in-game!
How to Install the Vein Miner Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Vein Miner Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Vein Miner Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Vein Miner Mod.