Basic overview of the Village Changer Mod:
The Village Changer Mod is a unique mod that tweaks the spawn rate and size of villages in Minecraft. The mod dramatically increases the size from around ten wooden houses, to up to one hundred houses. Also you can change the material of the buildings, from wood to stone. The mod helps to increase the realism and authenticity of Minecraft and overall is a very good download and install.
How to use the Village Changer Mod:
There is no real way to use the Village Changer Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Village Changer Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Village Changer Mod.
Key Features of the Village Changer Mod:
- The mod is a brand new mod that can be installed for servers and client single player.
- Usually, villages are just made up of around ten wooden houses. But with the village changer mod you can have cities, up to 100 houses and shops, stone buildings and more.
- The developer, “Aiden the Gamer” updates the mod regularly.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Village Changer Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Village Changer Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Village Changer Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Village Changer Mod. The entire mod was released at once and the developer has not updated the features since the initial release.