Basic overview of the Villager Mincer Mod:
The Villager Mincer Mod is a new mod that has got the Minecraft community talking. This mod was created by an Asian developer and it is regularly updated to meet the needs of the latest Minecraft update. The villager mincer mod allows you to take villagers and turn them into food and even valuable items. So what are you waiting for, download this amazing mod today and see what all of the fuss about. It has gained wide popularity recently due to a series of reviews!
How to use the Villager Mincer Mod:
There is no real way to use the Auto Fish Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Villager Mincer Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Villager Mincer Mod:
- The Villager Mincer Mod allows you to create a mincer machine with vanilla items.
- You can then put villagers into the mincer to splice them down in to different items.
- Some of the villagers will give you emeralds which can you use later in your game.
- Some villagers however will only give you strange meat, which you can eat if you wish to do so.
How to Install the Villager Mincer Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Villager Mincer Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Villager Mincer Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Villager Mincer Mod.