Basic overview of the Villagers Nose Mod:
The Villagers Nose Mod is a very simple but useful mod that allows you to find emerald ore easier. All you need to do is this, shear off a villagers nose and equip it to yourself. Then, when you are near emerald ore the nose will jiggle alerting you of its presence. You can then re-plant the nose in the ground and grow a new villager. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10.
How to use the Villagers Nose Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Villagers Nose Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Villagers Nose Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Villagers Nose Mod:
- Adds in the ability to cut off a villagers nose with shears. (It will grow back eventually).
- You can then wear the nose and it will jiggle when around Emerald ore.
- You can then plant the nose in hoed ground and grow a new villager.
- The mod can be installed for SMP servers or single player client games too.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Villagers Nose Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Villagers Nose Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Villagers Nose Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!