Basic overview of the Voice Chat Mod:
The Voice Chat Mod by Gilby is one of the best mods that I have ever seen. Instead of just having text chat on your servers, this mod allows you, just like on Xbox and Playstation, to talk with your voice to your friends. You can scroll down to the key features to read about it more in detail and exactly what the mod offers, but surely that is enough to sell this amazing mod to you! Communicate like never before with this ground breaking mod.
How to use the Voice Chat Mod:
There is no real way to use the Voice Chat Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Voice Chat Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Voice Chat Mod:
- 3D Voice Chat utilizes Minecraft’s Sound System to create 3D audio, in lamens terms this means audio is directional.
- GUI Customizability, avoids annoying UI incompatibility with other mods.
- Voice Plates, indicates when someone is speaking.
- Options, configure your voice to be exactly how YOU want it.
- Low Latency Voice Chat, this means you send your as you speak, so if you have a good connection your voice will be almost instant!
How to Install the Voice Chat Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Voice Chat Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Voice Chat Mod:
- The latest update for the Voice Chat Mod fixed a bug that was relative to the game crashing upon start-up. The developer also fixed a small bug concerning 1.7, and then updated the entire mod to 1.8.