Basic overview of the Vulkas Mod:
The Vulkas Mod is a very basic but fun ore based mod created by the developer: “GiraffeKey”. The mod allows users to combine ores in order to make the original ore more powerful. The mod can be installed with most other mods due to its high compatibility, and it is also compatible with Forge.
How to use the Vulkas Mod:
To use the Vulkas Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Vulkas Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase showing the features of the Vulkas Mod.
Key Features of the Vulkas Mod:
- The Vulkas Mod adds in loads of different ores that you can use to craft lots of different tools.
- Some of the ores include the Copper, Tin, Silver, Steel, Platinum, Ruby and Sapphire Ores.
- Best of all, you can combine these ores together in order to reach the next tier of power and receive rewards too.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Vulkas Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Vulkas Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Vulkas Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release so I can’t really see him updating the mod any further. The mod is so small that there is nothing left to add.