Basic overview of the Waila Mod:
The Waila Mod, or more commonly referred to as the ‘What am I looking at?’ mod, is a new graphical mod that adds in some new aesthetically pleasing features. The Waila mod will display a blip whenever you hover your pointer over an item. This means that rather than searching to find out the name of the item it will be clearly displayed infront of you. This mod helps a lot when installing a bunch of mods, as many items means you might get confused with which item is from which mod.
How to use the Waila Mod:
There is no real way to use the Waila Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Waila Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Waila Mod:
- The ‘What am I looking at?’ mod clearly displays a pop-up to tell you the name of the item.
- The mod will then also tell you where the item is from, either vanilla or from an installed external mod.
- Useful when organising your items in chests.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and SMP.
How to Install the Waila Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Waila Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Waila Mod:
- There most recent update for the Waila Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.