Basic overview of the Wallcraft Mod:
The Wallcraft Mod is created by the developer: “Blubbeltasche”, and is currently available on all forms of Minecraft. The mod is regularly updated, but as of now, the mod has 105 new walls to use and build with. Just follow the vanilla crafting recipe with a new material to make the wall, and then have fun!
How to use the Wallcraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the Wallcraft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Wallcraft Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase that highlights the features of this mod.
Key Features of the Wallcraft Mod:
- The Wallcraft Mod is an amazingly huge mod that adds an astounding 105 new walls into Minecraft.
- To create the walls, follow the existing vanilla recipe but use one of the new materials to do it.
- You can now have glass walls, wool walls, leaf walls, water walls, lava walls, ice walls and so many more.
- The mod can be installed for Minecraft 1.8, and is compatible with Minecraft servers.
How to Install the Wallcraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Wallcraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Wallcraft Mod:
- The latest update for the Wallcraft Mod added in compatibility for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. The developer also added in a few more walls to the already existing one hundred!