Basic overview of the Warp Book Mod:
The creator of this mod became tired of having to continuously set way-points and use the server commands in order to travel long distances in servers, so he created the Warp Book mod. The Warp Book mod is extremely simple and intuitive and easy to navigate. It only really adds on feature into the game, the Warp Book. This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft and is updated regularly. Furthermore, this mod is having new features added every week!
How to use the Warp Book Mod:
- First of all you need to craft a Warp Page, by combining a paper and a ender pearl. Right clicking with the warp page will save your coordinates on the page. Sneak and right click will clear the page of all coordinates, you can find the recipe below:
Warp Book Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Warp Book Mod:
- The Warp Page can be created with an ender pearl and a page, and allows you save coordinates.
- You can then craft a Warp Book with a book and an enderpearl.
- Once you have the Warp Book, right click and sneak to add your Warp Pages to it.
- Right clicking then brings up the list of coordinates you have in the book and then you can select where to travel.
How to Install the Warp Book Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Warp Book Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Warp Book Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs available for the Warp Book Mod.