Basic overview of the Watch Dogs Mod:
The Watch Dogs Mod, based off the game franchise, allows users to see the personal information of all villagers and also adds in a monitoring system allowing you to keep a close eye on them. The mod also allows you to dress, talk and act like the main character: Aiden Pearce. The mod in total allows you to be a frickin’ bad ass – and there’s no good reason not to download this awesome mod.
How to use the Watch Dogs Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Watch Dogs Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Watch Dogs Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Watch Dogs Mod:
- The Watch Dogs Mod takes influence from the Xbox One/PS4 game Watch Dogs.
- The mod includes a hacking device that lets you see villagers personal information.
- You can also hack redstone items, doors. As well as a custom skin that resembles Aiden Pearce.
- The mod can be installed for SMP servers or single player client games too.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Watch Dogs Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Watch Dogs Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Watch Dogs Mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!