Basic overview of the Water Shader Mod:
The Water Shader Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a new mod that improves the graphics inside your Minecraft game. Obviously, this mod makes the water look better and is a fantastic addition to any modpack. One thing that you do need to be careful of whilst installing this mod is first checking with the mod’s compatibility to make sure it doesn’t clash with anything. Next, you should be aware that the mod does have a few minor bugs.
How to use the Water Shader Mod:
There is no real way to use the Water Shader Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Water Shader Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Water Shader Mod:
- Improves the graphics of water inside Minecraft 1.7.4.
- Adds shading and reflections, as well as more animations.
- The Water Shader Mod is currently updated to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
- Can be installed on Minecraft multiplayer servers or for client single player.
How to Install the Water Shader Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Water Shader Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Water Shader Mod:
- There most recent update for the Water Shader Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.