Basic overview of the Waving Plants Shaders Mod:
I must admit, this mod looks a little goofy to me. It looks more like it’s really hot in minecraft rather than actually having the plants swayed by the wind. Nothing against it, it just looks a little goofy to me. Graphical limitations of minecraft are probably the cause of this, and I like the effect of it. The mod’s really oriented at the “nature” side of minecraft, rather than the mining or crafting side, and it does a good job of this. It makes beautiful scenery for recording videos, or just taking a look from the mountain top.
How to use the Waving Plants Shaders Mod:
There is no real way to use the Waving Plants Shaders Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Waving Plants Shaders Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the The Mists of Waving Plants Shaders Mod:
- Makes all plants (except for tree logs) move around. It affects pumpkins and melons, as well, which is weird.
- Changes moving speed while raining
How to Install the Waving Plants Shaders Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Waving Plants Shaders Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of Waving Plants Shaders Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Waving Plants Shaders Mod.