Basic overview of the Waypoints Mod:
The concept of waypoints is not a new idea to any avid gaming fan. They have been and will be used in games for years to come, after all they are a useful and efficient way of travelling. Finally, we have a developer that has stopped and added the feature into Minecraft. I like this mod because of its simplicity – the developer could have easily overcomplicated it but he hasn’t.
How to use the Waypoints Mod:
There is no real way to use the Waypoints Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Waypoints Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Waypoints Mod:
- Combining this mod with some of the developer other small mini-mods will greatly enhance your usage of the Waypoints mod.
- Craft one waypoint block with an Ender pearl and five blocks of smoothstone, see recipe below.
- Put four of these blocks in a 2×2 square formation to form your waypoint.
- Then, right click on the waypoint and name it. This will automatically add it to your travel GUI.
- Once visited, you can automatically fast-travel to any previous waypoint.
How to Install the Waypoints Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Waypoints Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Waypoints Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Waypoints Mod.