Basic overview of the Weather and Tornadoes Mod:
The Weather and Tornadoes Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a brilliant little mod that adds in a tonne of new features! The new features brings your world to life in front of your own eyes. This mod is currently fully updated to the latest version of Minecraft 1.7.4 and can be installed on your server or just for single player use. This mod is also compatible with a range of other mods, texture packs and plugins so there should be no problem using it.
How to use the Weather and Tornadoes Mod:
To use the Weather and Tornadoes Mod for Minecraft you first of all need to download and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can load up your latest load game and enjoy everything that this mod brings!
Weather and Tornadoes Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Weather and Tornadoes Mod:
- Wind system that brings the world to life with particles for leafs, waterfalls, waves on water and more!
- Extended storm system with 5 stages of increasing intensity.
- Naturally spawning water spouts, tornadoes, and hurricanes at the highpoint of storms.
- The storms rip up the terrain and toss it around. (configurable)
How to Install the Weather and Tornadoes Mod
- First of all, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge, you can do so by clicking HERE.
- Next, download the Minecraft Comes Alive Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Open the %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks location and drop your downloaded files here.
- Enjoy your new Minecraft Mod!
Changelogs of the Weather and Tornadoes Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for this Minecraft mod.