Basic overview of the Web Displays Mod:
Say Goodbye to switching between windows to play Minecraft and then visit your favourite website! Thanks to the Web Displays mod you can do both together! The Web Displays mod is an amazing modification that lets you browse the internet, open up YouTube, listen to music, and really anything else you can think of! If you haven’t downloaded this mod already then you are really missing out!
How to use the Web Displays Mod:
- To use the Web Displays mod, you first of all need to create a screen by following the crafting recipe below. Your screen can be as small (2×2) or as big as you want. After this, simply right click it and then copy and paste your desired URL in! Congrats, you’re not Internetting in Minecraft!
Web Displays Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Web Displays Mod:
- Allows you to create a screen of any size and then copy and paste in your own URL!
- You can also create a MinePad! An item that lets you browse the internet in one Minecraft item!
- You can then also craft your own mouse, keyboard, remote controller and so much more!
- This mod is available for Minecraft 1.7.4 and can also be installed on SMP.
How to Install the Web Displays Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Web Displays Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Web Displays Mod:
UPDATE V.70: Fully updated the mod to Minecraft 1.7.4, and also tweaked and fixed a few minor internal bugs!