Basic overview of the Weird Mobs Mod:
The Weird Mobs mod is a brilliant mod developed by the creator: “ZurraGameZ”. This mod doesn’t add conventional mobs to the game but instead wants to bend the rules and add in strange additions instead. The mobs in this mod will make you question what you are seeing in front of you, and best of all you can even install it on servers too.
How to use the Weird Mobs Mod:
There is no real way to use the Weird Mobs Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Weird Mobs Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Weird Mobs Mod:
- The Big Ear mob is an evil version of a mouse and cannot come into contact with direct sunlight.
- The Fat Man mob is an extremely fast and agile mob but isn’t too difficult to kill.
- The Tall Man mob is a slow mod that is 4 blocks high, he spawns at night and drops an Ender Eye.
- A Wither Creeper is a new boss version and is extremely difficult to kill.
How to Install the Weird Mobs Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Weird Mobs Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Weird Mobs Mod:
- There most recent update for the YouTuber Blocks Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.