Basic overview of the Wild Wild Zoo Map:
The Wild Wild Zoo Map is a unique map which is built to played in a hunger games style battle. This means you need to search for weapons, tools and food in order to better your opponents and be the last one alive at the end of the game. The map features many areas where the animals are kept, including penguins, pandas and even elephants.
How to use the Wild Wild Zoo Map:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Wild Wild Zoo Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Once the game is loaded, invite some friends into the game and enjoy the hunger games style gameplay.
Wild Wild Zoo Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Wild Wild Zoo Map:
- The Wild Wild Zoo Map is a hunger games style map that is set in a zoo. The zoo itself is broken up into separate parts each one having its own unique appeal and variation.
- The map is to be played as a hunger games style adventure, fighting your friends whilst collecting items and food.
- The main aim is to survive, but there is plenty to keep you from achieving that goal. The Wild Wild Zoo Map has some intriguing details that will distract even the most veteran of Minecraft players.
How to Install the Wild Wild Zoo Map:
- To install the Wild Wild Zoo Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Wild Wild Zoo Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Wild Wild Zoo Map.