Basic overview of the Willy Wonka Adventure Map:
The Willy Wonka Adventure Map is almost a role-playing map in which characters can step into the shoes of Charlie, or any of the children too. The map tells you how to act if you are playing as a certain character and what you can do to keep yourselves entertained in the map.
How to use the Willy Wonka Adventure Map:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Willy Wonka Adventure Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Once the game is loaded, invite some friends into the game and enjoy the hunger games style gameplay.
Willy Wonka Adventure Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Willy Wonka Adventure Map:
- The Willy Wonka Adventure Map allows you to role-play as Willy Wonka. Simply equip the Steve with a Suit skin and follow the in-game instruction and signs. They will tell you how to act, and what traits to have.
- You can also play as the children in the chocolate factory. If you’re playing as these characters you can play around and have fun until the key for the chocolate factory has been found.
- Amazing building and structures, up to four hours of fun and gameplay.
How to Install the Willy Wonka Adventure Map:
- To install the Willy Wonka Adventure Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Willy Wonka Adventure Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Willy Wonka Adventure Map.