Basic overview of the Witch Boss Battle Map:
The Witch Boss Battle Map is a fantastic new battle map created for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. Most maps that have been released for 1.8 so far are quite easy and aren’t that challenging – this one however is. The map will take you around three hours to complete depending on your ability, and it comes highly recommend by many.
How to use the Witch Boss Battle Map:
There is no real way to use the Witch Boss Battle Map you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Witch Boss Battle Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Witch Boss Battle Map:
- The Witch Boss Battle Map is a very challenging map available for the 1.8 patch of Minecraft.
- The map only allows one person to play at a time, which means that you can’t tackle it with friends.
- The boss of the map, the witch, has three stages with three lives.
- The map is very fun, can finish in a variety of different ways, and is endlessly fun to play and experience.
- The map can be installed for servers or client.
How to Install the Witch Boss Battle Map:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8. by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Witch Boss Battle Map and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Witch Boss Battle Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Witch Boss Battle Map.