Basic overview of the Witchery Mod:
The Witchery Mod is a cool mod created for Minecraft 1.7.4 and is regularly updated to suit the needs of all future Minecraft updates. The Witchery Mod adds a little bit of mystery and magic into the game, you can find new items such as cauldrons and broomsticks, as well as new spells also. This mod is great because it presents the player with a dilemma, you can either use the magic in this mod for good and help others. Or you can use the boosts and traits in a negative way and destroy and kill others, you decide!
How to use the Witchery Mod:
There is no real way to use the Witchery Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Witchery Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Witchery Mod:
- The Witchery Mod adds in a witches garden, equipped with lots of magical and mysterious surprises.
- You can also brew and create spells with the help of a kettle and a cauldron.
- This mod also adds puppets and voodoo dolls into the game.
- Mutations, familiars, rituals and more await you in this creepy mod!
How to Install the Witchery Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Witchery Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Witchery Mod:
- There most recent update for the Witchery Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.